This class is designed for those students who wish to build the strength and alignment necessary for pointe work. As dancers get ready to go on pointe, this class stress correct alignment and correct classical ballet technique. The class includes exercises in demi pointe to strengthen calf muscles, ankles, and arches of the feet. Exercises will begin at the barre for safety and stability. The class is 90 min. per week.
- Any color leotard and tights, optional skirt.
- Pointe Ballet Shoes
- After Jan 1, black leotards are required for the class.
- ½ hour : $36/month
- 1 hour : $47/month (35% discount)
- 1 ½ hour : $68/month (38% discount)
- 2 hour : $85/month (42% discount)
- 2 ½ hour: $100/month (44% discount)
- Greater discounts for additional classes!
Each Ballet dancer will need one costume. The cost is $75
*a $25 deposit is collected during Oct, Nov and Dec.